Enjoy this refreshing Mediterranean salad bursting with chickpeas, capsicum, cucumber, olives, and onion. Accented with crumbled feta, olive oil, zesty vinegar, lemon, and a hint of chilli.
Perfect for lunches, dinners, or any time you want something quick, healthy and delicious!
- ½ cup chickpeas, drained
- ½ red capsicum, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber
- ⅛ cup olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- ⅛ cup crumbled feta, regular or vegan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ cup red or white wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp red chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Assemble the salad by tossing together the chickpeas, capsicum, cucumber, olives, onion and feta. Season to your liking. Mix together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and chilli flakes in a bowl or a jar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on to the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
Explore our blog for heaps of delicious and nutritious recipes and more!