Elevate your morning routine with this wholesome vegan granola recipe. Crafted from gluten-free rolled oats, dates, walnuts, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and a hint of cinnamon, it’s a nutritious and delicious breakfast option.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 6 dates, pitted
- ½ cup (50 g) walnut halves
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- In a small bowl, soak dates in warm water just enough to cover them for 15 minutes. After that, put in a blender to mix until smooth.
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In another bowl, mix the ingredients to make the granola. Pour in the date mixture to coat.
- Transfer the granola to the baking sheet and arrange evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes while stirring from time to time until browned evenly. When cooked, cool slightly then divide into three equal portions.
- Serve and store the other two portions.
Want more delicious and simple recipes? Login to your member-exclusive Fernwood Pulse online account, there’s hundreds more where this one came from!
Not a member yet? No worries! Join now for access to your very own Fernwood Pulse account, which is packed full of recipes, at-home virtual workouts and more, plus access to our premium club facilities and equipment.