If you're looking for a yummy and healthy snack, try this ricotta stuffed mushrooms recipe, which is packed with green veggies and delicious ricotta cheese.
- 3 field mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 135g broccoli
- 60g ricotta
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup mixed salad leaves
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Preheat grill to high and warm a foil lined tray under the grill.
- Stir fry broccoli in a non-stick frying pan until tender. Finely chop broccoli.
- In the meantime, place spinach into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 1-2 minutes then drain and squeeze out any excess liquid. Coarsely chop.
- Add broccoli, spinach and ricotta in a bowl and mix well. Season with cracked black pepper.
- Place mushrooms on the tray. Grill for 3-4 minutes. Top with ricotta mixture and grill for a further 4-5 minutes until mushrooms are tender and ricotta has warmed through. Serve with mixed salad leaves.
Love this recipe? Find more easy to make and delicious recipes here.