This is one tasty salad you’ll be making all the time this summer, with delicious feta cheese and walnuts for an added crunch. Get more recipes just like this from Fernwood Pulse, our member exclusive online health, fitness, wellness and nutrition hub!
- 1 ⅓ cup (40g) baby spinach
- 1 ⅓ cup (40g) rocket
- ⅓ cup (60g) cooked beetroot
- ⅓ cup (60g) cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 tbsp (20g) feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup (30g) walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Place the rocket and spinach in a bowl.
- Place beetroot on top of the greens.
- Top with chicken.
- Crumble feta over the salad together with the chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and honey. Enjoy!
*For vegetarian option, replace chicken with tofu.
Double the recipe to make enough for lunch the next day.