Easy pasta for your carb fix.
- 40 g wholemeal pasta
- ¼ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g extra lean beef mince
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ tsp mixed herbs
- 100 g canned diced tomatoes
- 50 g green beans
- 50 g broccoli
- 50 g zucchini
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 10 g grated parmesan
- Prepare pasta according to packet instructions.
- In the meantime, mince garlic, slice beans, broccoli and zucchini.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic, dry herbs and mince. Cook, stirring and breaking mince, for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add vegetables and canned tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, cover and cook on a gentle heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Mix pasta with the sauce and serve with parmesan on top.