If you’re looking to shake up your morning routine, you’ll love this super-tasty breakfast recipe. Packed full of nutrients, add berries with quinoa and honey to your meal planner for a simple and satisfying brekky.
- 4 tbsp (40g) quinoa
- 1 ¼ cup (200g) strawberries
- ¾ cup (50g) blueberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ lime, juiced
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Cool.
- Chop strawberries into bite-size pieces.
- Mix cool quinoa with chopped strawberries and top with blueberries.
- Juice lime and reserve.
- Drizzle with honey and lime juice. Serve and enjoy!
Obsessed with this recipe? Login to your member-exclusive Fernwood Pulse account for more delicious and nutritious meal ideas, plus must-try virtual workouts, yoga and Pilates sessions, and more.
If you’re yet to join the Fernwood community, take a look at our all-inclusive membership options and enjoy premium group fitness classes, beautiful gym floors, ultra-clean changerooms and amenities, as well as our member online platform Fernwood Pulse. See you around the club soon!