We think reason number 4 (post-workout brunch) in particular is a great reason to join our Fernwood gym with your bestie.
You probably don’t even need a list of reasons to join the gym with a friend, but just in case you’re looking for something other than someone to help keep you accountable, we’ve got a long list for you – 21 reasons in fact.
- Great way to start the day – a friend, fitness and feeling good
- Someone to track your progress and provide you with feedback
- Celebrate the wins together
- Brunch together after the gym – we LOVE this one!
- You can carpool so you don’t have to look for a park – winning!
- Motivation to complete your full workout, rather than sneaking out early (we’ve all done it)
- A bit of healthy competition among friends
- It’s fun!
- Workout in the evening then go for dinner together (post-workout meal vibes)!
- Find new fitness interests
- Build confidence in a safe and supportive environment
- Someone to spot you
- Learn new moves together
- Added push to try new group fitness and wellness classes
- A friend to go active wear shopping with – almost as good as brunching
- Keep your routine interesting
- A friend to meditate with
- Stay accountable to your routine and goals – it’s all about sustainability
- Be a source of motivation for your friend
- A reason you can’t cancel last minute – keeps you both committed!
- Inspire other women around you
Another reason to join Fernwood – all the delicious recipes you get access to as part of our Fernwood Pulse program. Just like our delicious weekend pancakes.