We think reason number 4 (post-workout brunch) in particular is a great reason to join our Fernwood gym with your bestie.
You probably don’t even need a list of reasons to join the gym with a friend, but just in case you’re looking for something other than someone to help keep you accountable, we’ve got a long list for you - 21 reasons in fact.
1. Great way to start the day – a friend, fitness and feeling good
2. Someone to track your progress and provide you with feedback
3. Celebrate the wins together
4. Brunch together after the gym - we LOVE this one!
5. You can carpool so you don’t have to look for a park – winning!
6. Motivation to complete your full workout, rather than sneaking out early (we've all done it)
7. A bit of healthy competition among friends
8. Maintain social connections while working out
9. Workout in the evening then go for dinner together (post-workout meal vibes)!
10. Find new fitness interests
11. Build confidence in a safe and supportive environment
12. Someone to spot you
13. Learn new moves together
14. Added push to try new group fitness and wellness classes
15. A friend to go active wear shopping with – almost as good as brunching
16. Keep your routine interesting
17. A friend to meditate with
18. Stay accountable to your routine and goals – it’s all about sustainability
19. Be a source of motivation for your friend
20. A reason you can’t cancel last minute – keeps you both committed!
21. Inspire other women around you
Another reason to join Fernwood - all the delicious recipes you get access to as part of our Fernwood Pulse program. Just like our delicious weekend pancakes.