Enjoy a delightful meal with this turkey mince and mushroom zoodles recipe. Ground turkey, mushrooms, and zucchini combine with a flavorful tomato sauce for a satisfying low-carb twist on a classic favorite.
- 1 cup (130g) turkey mince
- ½ garlic clove
- ½ onion
- 1 cup (100g) mushrooms
- ¼ tbsp tomato paste
- ⅔ cup (150g) canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 zucchini
- Finely dice onion and garlic. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Using a spiralizer (or mandolin) cut zucchini into thin spaghetti-style strips.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the turkey mince until browned. Add the onion and garlic and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue to cook until the turkey is cooked well, and the zucchini noodles are tender. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more great recipes? Check out Fernwood Pulse! Packed with nutritionist-designed meals, our online platform is exclusive for members and perfect for any dietary requirement.
Not a member yet? We’ve got you! Join now for access to your very own Fernwood Pulse account, plus premium gym floors and equipment, heaps of group fitness classes, and an empowering community of women to support you.