Forget the fad diets - feel amazing inside and out with a healthy and sustainable way of eating. That's where Food Coaching comes in.
Fernwood Food Coaching is a complete solution, designed to achieve and maintain great results with healthy meal plans, accountability and support.
The meal plans and recipes in our Food Coaching have been created by experts at Deakin University's Food and Mood Centre. They are based on the Mediterranean diet, which has numerous benefits for your physical and mental health.
Food Coaching includes:
- Regular sessions with your Fernwood team member to track your progress
- All the tools and resources you need to develop healthy eating habits
- A meal plan full of delicious recipes based on the Mediterranean diet
- Educational handouts to keep you motivated
- Weigh-in card to track your progress each week.
By combining exercise with nutritious food, you will optimise your health, boost your energy, improve your mental wellbeing, sleep better and see real results, all while enjoying fresh food and seasonal ingredients.
Chat to your club's reception to learn more and to book a Food Coaching session. Not available at all clubs.