It's the time of year for warmer weather, beach trips and delicious food - just like these epic peanut butter bars that really taste as good as they look! These healthy, easy peanut butter bars are sure to become your favourite snack.
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain or whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Blend rice malt syrup and peanut butter until combined, then add vanilla extract.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix. Gradually add almond milk, mixing until a dough forms, then fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Press the dough into the lined baking dish, and bake for 17-20 minutes until lightly golden.
- Let cool completely then cut into squares and drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
Love this recipe? Find more here.