This chicken coleslaw and crunchy crouton salad is the ideal mid-week meal - delicious, easy to make, delicious and full of loads of good stuff!
- ½ thickly sliced wholemeal bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 25g chicken breast
- 25g snow peas
- 15g sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 25g coleslaw mix
- 60g corn kernels, cooked
- Pre heat oven to 150°C. Cut bread into cubes and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Lightly brush with oil. Bake until golden brown and crunchy, turning once.
- Cook the chicken and set aside.
- Trim and slice the snow peas, and drain and slice the sundried tomatoes.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and toss with the coleslaw, corn, snow peas, sundried tomatoes and dressing in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, top with croutons and serve.
If you're looking for nutrition guidance, make a booking with a Fernwood Food Coach, who can provide tailored advice and plans to support your goals and lifestyle.