Salmon is packed with goodness, and if you're a salmon fan, you're going to love this smoked salmon over spinach with herbed coconut yoghurt recipe.
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup plain coconut yoghurt
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ lemon, grated zest
- 1 tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 100g smoked salmon, torn into pieces
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- In a medium frypan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add spinach and sauté, stirring with a spatula, until wilted, about 3 minutes. Press the spinach with the spatula and tilt the pan to drain excess water.
- In a small bowl, toss together the coconut yoghurt, shallot, lemon zest, dill, sea salt and pepper.
- Slide the wilted spinach onto a plate and top it with torn pieces of smoked salmon. Garnish with the herbed coconut yoghurt and parsley (if using).
Love this article? Get more nutrition info, plus loads of recipes, fitness and wellness advice and more, right here.
This recipe is from Keto For Life by Mark Sisson, published by Hardie Grant Books.