Eat a rainbow of homemade healthy veggie chips. These are super easy and super yummy - a win-win!
- 60g parsnips
- 60g turnips
- ½ olive oil spray
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice each vegetable into thin rounds using a mandolin peeler or vegetable peeler so that the slices are very thin just like chips.
- Add the slices to a bowl and spray with olive oil, mixing well to coat.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the vegetable slices in a single layer on the tray. Bake for 20 minutes checking to make sure they do not burn.
- Remove from oven and if required flip each slice over and bake for a further 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Season lightly with your choice of seasoning. Serve and enjoy.
Want more delicious and easy recipes like this one? Sign up to Fernwood and you'll get access to MyFernwood, where we've got loads of recipes, at home workouts, yoga flows, meditations and more!