Looking for a new recipe to try out this week? Try this vegan salad as a side dish to your favourite meal.
- ¼ savoy cabbage, outer leaves discarded, finely shredded
- 1 handful watercress, roughly torn
- 1 handful flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly torn
- 1 handful coriander leaves, roughly torn
- 1 handful basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1 handful mint leaves, roughly torn
- 1 handful dill fronds, roughly torn
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive, avocado, macadamia or hemp oil
- 1 lemon, zest, juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 80g macadamia nuts, roughly crushed, toasted
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To make the dressing, add the wet ingredients to a bowl and whisk well. Stir in the chilli flakes and macadamia nuts, and season well with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the salad ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle over the dressing and gently toss before serving.
Get more recipes here.
Recipe from Eat More Vegan by Luke Hines, published by Plum. Photography by Mark Ropper.