This healthy banana bread recipe is a super yummy clean treat you can enjoy for an afternoon snack. Watch how easy it is to make, and get the full recipe below.
- 1 cup self-raising flower
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 160C degrees.
- In a bowl, add flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas, then add eggs, melted coconut oil, honey and Greek yogurt.
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix constantly until well combined.
- Line a bread tin with greaseproof paper and pour in the mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes then enjoy!
Get more delicious, healthy and easy to make recipes right here.