Switch white rice for quinoa to give this classic Thai green chicken curry recipe an instant healthy lift. Enjoy for lunch or dinner!
- 18g quinoa (raw)
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 50g skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp green curry paste (gluten-free)
- 1 small carrot
- ¼ medium onion
- 25g baby corn (raw)
- 50g bok choy
- ½ cup canned light evaporated milk
- Cook the quinoa as per packet instructions. Drain well.
- In the meantime add half the oil to a non-stick frying pan and heat. Add the chicken and curry paste and cook until golden brown and tender. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add the carrots, onion and corn and stir fry until vegetables are almost tender. Add the bok choy and evaporated milk and continue to stir until the bok choy has wilted and the mixture is heated through.
- Stir through the chicken. Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy with a side of cooked quinoa.