- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2cm piece ginger, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 100g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 over-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 50g cauliflower, chopped
- 50g green beans, trimmed and chopped
- ½ bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves and stems finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1L salt-reduced vegetable stock
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very tender. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve.
Recipe from CSIRO Protein Plus, by Professor Jane Bowen, Professor Grant Brinkworth and Genevieve James-Martin. Published by Macmillan Australia.