It's that time of year when the chocolate cravings are kicking in, so if you need a choc treat, try this creamy chocolate smoothie. Not only does it taste delish, but it's also packed with about 18g of protein and comes in at about 1148KJ. If you're looking for more chocolate recipes, check out this healthy choc mousse!
- ½ cup gluten-free unsweetened almond milk
- 100g low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ small banana, chopped
- ¾ tbsp mashed avocado
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tbsp gluten-free rice malt syrup
- 2 ½ g vanilla bean/pod, seeds removed and set aside
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until blended into a smoothie consistency. If you prefer a thinner consistency add water or add some ice for an icy smoothie. Pour into a glass and serve.