A recipe for coffee protein balls - delicious, simple, and quick - need we say more? This delicious recipe comes from our MyFernwood program - our online food, fitness, and wellness hub, packed with hundreds of recipes, at home workouts, yoga flows, meditations, online live chat with our fitness coach and nutritionist, and more. You can also access the nutrition information for our recipes, including the coffee protein balls via MyFernwood! Find out more here.
- 50g dried dates, pitted, chopped
- 8g shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 15ml hot water
- 15g gluten-free natural protein powder (low carb, high protein)
- Process dates and coconut until roughly chopped.
- Mix instant coffee with water, then add this and protein powder to the processor and mix.
- Roll into balls, and enjoy! Easy.