They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so get fuelled up with these yummy breaky muffins. See how we made them, then keep scrolling to get the full recipe. Happy baking!
Makes: 12 muffins
- 6 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- ½ cup green capsicum
- 70g feta
- 8 chopped cherry tomatoes
- ¾ cup chopped spinach
- ½ cup chopped onions
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Spray a non-stick muffin tray with oil.
- Whisk 6 eggs, season with salt and pepper then stir through feta, spinach, green capsicum, cherry tomatoes and onions.
- Pour mixture evenly into the muffin tray, then bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Love this article? Get more nutrition info, plus loads of recipes, fitness and wellness advice and so much more, right here.